1. Quality Policy
The Management undertakes to make available the economic, human and infrastructural resources necessary to ensure correct management of the Organizational System.
The Management is clear that the success of its activities passes through the full satisfaction of the Customer, the Interested Parties and its employees.
An organization that takes care of the protection of the Environment, Quality and Safety in the workplace and that has as its goal the continuous improvement of its performance in these ambitions, is an organization that can be competitive and flexible in a constantly evolving market.
Gold Art srl undertakes to:
- Work to continuously improve the reliability and quality of its products;
- Work to continuously improve the satisfaction of its customers;
- Involve all the staff and all the Stakeholders in the communication of the policy and the results obtained from the Integrated Quality Environment and Safety Management System and keeping communication open to the outside;
- Support ethical behavior in developing their activities;
- Respect and maintain compliance with current national legislation, legal and other regulations.
2. Human Rights Policy and Social Policy
Gold Art srl, in addition to compliance with the reference legislation to which it is subject in all the countries in which it operates, is committed to identifying, mitigating and, where possible, preventing potential violations of human rights linked to its activities.
A tal fine, Gold Art srl dichiara di:
- Undertake to support the protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms according to the principles stated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948 and in subsequent international conventions on human rights;
- Recognize and respect the principles established by the fundamental conventions of the ILO “International Labor Organization” and in particular the right of association through the free registration of workers in trade unions, the prohibition of forced and child labor through employment relationships exclusively related to the CCNL, and the prohibition of discrimination based on gender, age, ethnicity, religion, political and trade union membership, sexual orientation and gender identity, language or different ability, and the current legislation on labor and workers’ rights;
- Undertake not to practice corporal punishment and to prohibit degrading treatment, abuse, coercion and any form of intimidation;
- Undertake not to procure material in areas where there are armed conflicts, widespread violence or other risks of injury to human rights, in order not to contribute to the financing of the conflict itself.
Gold Art srl is committed to support the development of the communities where it operates, with the aim of contributing to the economic and social well-being of the area. The company promotes charitable and solidarity initiatives and provides its contribution and support to projects for the requalification of the heritage of artistic and cultural interest of the community where it operates.
3. Commercial, Anti-Corruption, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Money Laundering Policy
Gold Art srl undertakes to carry out and conduct its business with the utmost respect for ethical standards, ensuring integrity, transparency and compliance with applicable laws.
To this end, the Company declares its commitment to:
- Not to practice subordination, corruption and extortion and to contribute to the fight against such crimes and unfair practices;
- Not to accept payments, gifts, discounts, advantages or promises and/or other utilities that can even be interpreted as exceeding normal commercial or courtesy practices and that could influence the independence of judgment or lead to ensure any advantage or treatment of favor;
- Not to carry out transactions and/or operations that could compromise the principles of fair competition and competition or that could constitute an attempt to influence business or decision-making processes;
- Evoid conflicts of interest;
- Not tolerate money laundering and the financing of terrorist activities;
- Apply adequate due diligence that takes into account the risk associated with the counterparty before starting any commercial relationship and carefully monitor our supply chain and exercise “Know Your Counterpart” activities;
- Make known in full and in detail the characteristics of the precious metals sold and ensure the correspondence of weight, functionality, finish and title of their products, ensuring their compliance and quality through systematic checks;
- Adopt adequate systems and measures to ensure the integrity and safety of product shipments as well as to prevent theft, damage and replacements;
- Respect the rights of consumers, in particular by applying fair business, advertising and marketing practices and by adopting the necessary measures to guarantee the safety and quality of its products;
- Respect the principle of confidentiality and protection of personal data based on current legislation.
4. Environmental Policy
Gold Art srl, aware that the commitment to environmental protection and sustainable development represents an important value of business ethics, undertakes to carry out its activities in full respect of the environment and in compliance with the law in force and to have an effective emergency plan in case of harmful consequences for the environment deriving from its activity.
With this in mind, the company undertakes to eliminate or in any case reduce the use of toxic substances, to dispose of the waste produced responsibly and correctly, to use energy efficiently and in any case to minimize the impact of its activities on the environment.
Furthermore, in order to respect the environment and prevent any environmental damage, Gold Art srl undertakes to adequately and constantly train its employees and to carry out periodic environmental risk assessments (with particular reference to waste, water and emissions).
5. Occupational Health, Safety and Hygiene Policy
Gold Art srl promotes the appropriate actions necessary to protect the safety and health of its workers and people who come into contact with the company, and to this end it undertakes to:
- Comply with current legislation on health, safety and hygiene in the workplace;
- Train and inform employees;
- Prepare and maintain a system for identifying and controlling risks to the health and safety of workers;
- Define and implement technical, organizational and managerial interventions in order to prevent – where possible – and/or reduce the risks inherent in the health and safety of workers in the workplace;
- Ensure and maintain the safety and well-being of employees, visitors, customers and suppliers.
6. Security Policy
Gold Art srl undertakes to protect its own industrial property (trademarks, patents, designs, industrial models, etc) and that of others. In this regard, Gold Art srl has prepared special procedures aimed at protecting against theft, damage or replacement of products within its premises and during shipments.
Gold Art srl has also inform its employees on the importance and duty of respecting the confidentiality and industrial property of both the company and its business partners.
The NUMERICAL results achieved and the OBJECTIVES reached are available to employees, customers, interested parties, suppliers or anyone who explicitly requests them, as an element of transparency and professional commitment.
This POLICY is periodically reviewed and updated.
This POLICY is available and distributed to employees, customers, interested parties, suppliers or anyone who explicitly requests it.
Finally, Gold Art srl undertakes to:
- Respect the mandatory regulations;
- Periodically review this Policy;
- Establish measurable goals of compliance from the RJC code;
- Communicate these objectives to all interested parties;
- Implement all the necessary actions to identify and eliminate potential gaps between the planned policy and the company practices actually carried out.